GM Daily Mile Ambition: Phase 2 resource development brief
1 of 3
Greater Manchester Walking is looking for help to progress our GM Daily Mile ambition. We require assistance with community co-design and product development.
Can you help?
Outcomes of the GM Daily Mile resource development work are to:
• Produce insight led, co-created resources to support organised or semi-organised ‘Daily Mile Fit for Life’ events and activities for workplaces and communities.
• Develop an approach that supports communities to develop their own ‘Daily Mile routes’ and enable the creation of a community of users accessing these routes. This use could be part of Daily Mile Fit for Life ‘events’ or at a time to suit individuals and informal groups (informal and independent activity)
• Provide clarity on branding to support to GM Daily Mile ambition to become the first Daily Mile City Region.
Scope of this brief
• The co-creation and development of a ‘scrap book’ or toolkit of resources that can be hosted on website and are downloadable by a range of users.
• Develop and test an approach for the development of community routes that can be widely shared.
• Be involved in the branding conversations for the GM resources with GM Walking and The Daily Mile Foundation.
• Testing the products and approach with communities for function and usability, and engage with the GM Daily Mile branding approach.
How to Apply
Submit an expression of interest against the brief opposite. This should be no more than 4 sides and include:
An overview of the approach including some deliverables or outputs where possible
Examples of community engagement experience
Costs for the engagement work, broken down into key areas of your approach
How the product development element of the work would be managed.
Expressions of interest should be received by Wednesday 21st October 2020 at 5pm.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be in touch to appoint an organisation to undertake this work by Tuesday 26th October 2020.